Expert Solutions For Your Anderson, SC Pest Problems
Located on the Piedmont Plateau in the northwest corner of the state, Anderson, SC, is a wonderful place to visit, work, and live. Around 75 miles southwest of Charlotte, NC, the city of Anderson offers the perfect combination of charming and exciting. Living here is great; however, local pest populations are also eager to call Anderson home. If you own property here in Anderson, you are in danger of experiencing an infestation. Here at Priority Pest And Contracting, we offer quality Anderson County pest control solutions that local home and business owners can count on.
We are a local, family-owned company providing complete pest control and contracting services to properties throughout the greater Anderson area since 2008. We deal with all kinds of common South Carolina pests, including mosquitoes, ants, roaches, stinging insects, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, springtails, termites, rodents, centipedes, millipedes, and many others. Our customers are our number one priority, and through the use of trusted IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies, we’re able to deliver pest-free results that last. We also offer same-day services when available to meet your needs. Call Priority Pest And Contracting, Inc. today to set up your free inspection, and we’ll get started right away.
Home Pest Control In Anderson, SC
Having serviced over 1,200 homes throughout Anderson and the surrounding areas, we have the ability to deliver quality residential pest control services that homeowners can depend on. Our process includes the following:
- We offer a detailed quote over the phone in most cases.
- One of our techs inspects and will treat as they go for full inside and outside coverage.
- We treat the perimeter of the home, performing de-webbing around the exterior.
- We treat windows and doors and use a baseboard spray inside.
- We check cabinets and treat behind the fridge as needed.
- We use natural products for dock treatments (dealing mostly with spiders).
- We use natural treatments around lakes.
- We use Termidor treatments and perform tap insulation in attics.
- We schedule ongoing pest control solutions on a quarterly basis.
- We offer exterior follow-up visits only for reoccurring services unless the client requests an interior application or a problem arises.
Along with our basic home pest solutions, we offer additional services like monthly mosquito control, monthly flea and tick control, and quarterly fire ant treatments. All our quarterly and monthly services have a guarantee, while our termite solutions have a repair damage guarantee, depending on the house. Call today to discuss your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Anderson
Here at Priority Pest And Contracting, we’ve worked with over 200 businesses, providing year-round commercial pest control that guards the community against infestations. All of our commercial pest solutions are customized to meet client needs.
We normally schedule our commercial pest control services monthly, while, for some, we recommend quarterly services. Some of the commercial properties we’ve worked with include hospitals, non-profits, offices, real estate, credit unions (AIB/American International Banking), and industrial (Honey Baked Ham factory). Contact us today to learn more. We’re here to help.
A Guide To Effective Mosquito Control For Your Anderson Property
Mosquitoes leave us with uncomfortable bites, but the real danger is that mosquitoes can transmit vector-borne illnesses into our bodies. To protect yourself from a mosquito-borne illness, it’s a good idea to be proactive in your mosquito prevention efforts. Here’s a guide to effective mosquito control for your Anderson property:
- Apply insect repellent when spending time outdoors.
- Wear permethrin or DEET-treated clothing.
- Control sources of standing water around the property.
- Maintained well-trimmed landscaping and vegetation.
- Install window and door screens to prevent entry.
- Fix any damaged or ripped screens.
While these tips can certainly be helpful, the most reliable way to guard your yard against mosquitoes is to call in the pest professionals. Priority Pest And Contracting Inc is proud to offer effective mosquito control and prevention services that give you lasting protection you can rely on. Call today to learn more.
How To Tell If Your Anderson Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites can cause serious structural damage to your home or business; they’re not pests you should ignore. As wood-eating pests, termites eat and tunnel through the construction of your property. When termites are present around your home or business, there are some indications you can watch for. Here’s how to tell if your Anderson property has a termite problem:
- You might see cracks and crevices along the foundation.
- You may find drooping drywall, loose tiles, and windows and doors that are hard to close.
- You might hear small tapping sounds from inside.
- You may see gallery tunnels leading up to the structure of your property.
- You may find discarded wings of swarmer termites around windows and doors.
If you detect any termite activity around your Anderson property, it’s important to secure professional termite control solutions. The best source of protection is always ongoing services from pest professionals. Priority Pest And Contracting Inc provides comprehensive termite control and prevention services that guarantee year-round protection you can trust. Get in touch with us today to discuss your termite needs.
Recent Blog Articles
October 15, 2023
Ants are a common pest that many homeowners face. Learn how to combat these pests effectively by reading this article.Read More
September 15, 2023
If the thought of cockroaches in your Anderson home worries you, our new post is for you! It describes the steps to keeping roaches out of your home.Read More